Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* Ask for James Chasse Officers’ Resignations & other news on James
* Cascadia Garlington center reopens and is joined by medical clinic and gay non-profit
* Central City Concern’s mentor program
* How to tell a cold from the flu
* Waiting lists at six public housing buildings open up
* City of Portland’s “Making a Difference Awards”, Emergency Preparedness Training, “Found Lives” performance, NAMI recovery panel discussion, Facing Mental Illness TV special and library book sale
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.