Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* Oregon will draw names to expand Oregon Health Plan
* Oregon State Hospital taking funding from community mental health programs
* Coffee and hepatitis C; Fareless Square change
* Ed Knight, nationally known mental health consumer advocate and leader presents at Cascadia Consumer/Survivor Advisory Council meeting
* Mental Illness or Spiritual Awakening? presentation and discussion with Ed Knight and Will Hall
* NAMI Connections Recovery Support groups come to Oregon
* Presention & discussion on Oregon State budget. Relevant info on January Special election on tax increases
* Tree lighting, Portland Arts Bazaar, Holiday Artisan Market and more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.