Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer-run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* Sam Adams, we have a very large problem on our hands
* Oregon State Hospital advisory board left out of loop
* The Aaron Campbell shooting: One loose cannon cop is all it takes
* Community Forum on Police Accountability
* Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Advisory Group
* Meditation Practice Day with Ed Daigu Knight and Will Hall
* Will Hall interviews on medication
* Proposal to make health care a right rejected
* Report on Schizophrenia & stigma
* Input for County Budget wanted
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.