Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* Forum to be held discussing Chasse death
* Oregon Health Plan adds 2000 more recipients
* Only one candidate in line for Portland public finance money
* Police commissioner wants shooting testimony
* Judi Chamberlin, 65, is dead; fought for rights for mental health patients
* Ambulance company settles Chasse lawsuit claims
* Fish pushing to allow, regulate camping
* Consumer perspectives sought by Mental Health Association of Portland – Page 9
* Portland Housing online survey is being taken – Page 10
* U.S. Office of Disability wants input on how they can better help people on disability find work – Page 21
* Winter Celebration at the Square
* City Budget Forums
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.