Here’s the June 2012 edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Download and read the June 2012 issue at:
Included in this issue:
* Communication to OHP Patients Increases as Reform Nears
* Report on Cop Shooting Investigations Finds “Room for Improvement”
* Two Portland-Area provider groups will serve OHP members under state reform plan
* Unions to city: Stop Right 2 Dream Too fines
* Reconnecting with culture helps OSH patients work toward recovery
* Plan to display Oregon State Hospital cremains OK
* Extra on the online version with links: Federal justice agency seeks Frashour arbitration transcripts; Questions, investigations follow killing of mental health worker in St. Helens; New health care groups say Oregon’s reforms could sputter without more cash; Governor Kitzhaber Meets With Mental Health Consumer/Psychiatric Survivor Leaders About Healthcare Transformation; and more
* Coming Events: Alternatives Conference 2012 and OCSC Statewide Gathering preceding the conference in October
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.