Here is the latest edition of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s consumer / survivor newsletter – Eyes & Ears
Included in this February issue –
- * A renewed interest in stricter civil commitment laws
* How Oregon will benefit from the federal stimulus plan
* Disability Rights Oregon Legistlative update
* Increased hours for the David Romprey Warmline
* Julia West House Workshop expands it’s program
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities, upcoming events and more.