Included in the April issue –
* Reforming Oregon’s mental health system
* Portland’s budget crisis
* Roy Orr and the Oregon State Hospital
* Scholarships for national mental health conventions
* State and County budget online survey
* Consumer’s Day at the Capitol, Mental Health Action Group Spring Potluck, NAMI Walk, and Cascadia’s Consumer Celebration
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities, upcoming events and more.
*** Just a reminder that the Mental Health Association of Portland has an Upcoming Events listing. Just click on Resources on top of their website’s front page and click on Upcoming events.