Here’s the latest edition of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s consumer / survivor newsletter – Eyes & Ears.
Included in the August issue –
* Richard Harris of AMH puts major focus on peer delivered services
* Oregon State Hospital
* Disability Commission Recruitment
* Documentary film being done on Oregon State Hospital
* Central City Concern’s Executive Director honored by the Dalai Lama
* Free Concerts, outdoor movies, festivals, a NAMI picnic, and Art in the Pearl
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.