The new October issue of Eyes & Ears is out and available at mental health clinics across the county. Here is a listing of articles included – and you can download and read the October issue HERE and find back issues HERE.
From the Multnomah County web site –
- Firm gives Cascadia advice, road map on improving financial condition. Download the full report HERE.
- Plan to transfer Downtown Clinic to Central City Concern moves ahead
- Calls to the Mental Health Call Center drop off as outlook improves
From the press –
- Portland to Get Pilot Mental Health Court – Portland Mercury
- METRO Wants Your Opinion about Asylum Patient Memorial – Mental Health Association of Portland
- Lone Fir Cemetery Survey – Mental Health Association of Portland
- Two years later, they haven’t forgotten – Advocates remember James P. Chasse Jr., who died in police custody – Oregonian
- Oregon State Hospital says it needs 1,000 new workers – Oregonian
- Congress to Vote on Funding for Medicaid and NIH Research – NAMI
- House Arrest – Neighbors Try to Stop Home for Mentally Ill Criminals – Portland Mercury