The Spring 2009 issue of Medicine in Oregon, a publication of the Oregon Medical Association, examined the challenges of providing psychiatric care in Oregon’s Emergency Departments.
- From the President: What Normal Means
- Feature: Psychiatric Care Challenges in Oregon’s Emergency
- Science of Addiction
- Let’s Deal with Depression in Teens!
- Scope of Practice and Mental Health Treatments
- The Engagement Model: Empowering the Treated
DOWNLOAD the entire issue – Medicine in Oregon (OMA) Psychiatric Care Challenges, Spring 2009 (PDF, 2.3MB)