Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* James Chasse petition
* Film review on “subCity”, a Documentary about Mental Health in Oregon
* Review of recent ABC show on the Mad Pride movement
* New Portland Hearing Voices Support & Education groups
* Garlington Center Grand Re-Opening Events
* Work Incentive Seminar Event & Employment Supports Fair
* New social services training classes start up
* O’Bryant Square Potluck in the Park, Art in the Pearl & more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.