At the beginning of every month, the Bureau will post directives for public review and ask for comments.
Currently, the Bureau is asking for the community’s feedback regarding the following directives:
* 215.00, Sworn Represented Member Performance Evaluations
* 345.00, Employee Information System
* 330.00, Internal Affairs, Complaint Intake and Processing
* 331.00, Service Improvement Opportunities
* 332.00, Administrative Investigations
* 333.00, Criminal Investigations of Police Bureau Employees
* 334.00, Performance Deficiencies
* 335.00, Discipline Process
* 336.00, Police Review Board
* 337.00, Police Review Board Personnel Selection
* 338.00, Discipline Guide
Community members are encouraged to read the directives and provide drafting comments at:
This Web page also enables community members to sign up for email notifications when new directives are posted.
These directives will remain posted and comments collected from Wednesday, April 1, 2015, through Thursday, April 30, 2015.