Here’s the latest edition of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s consumer/survivor newsletter – Eyes & Ears.
Download and read the May 2009 edition here.
Included in the May issue –
* Bob Joondeph on mental health system reform
* City, County and State budget standings
* Oregon State Hospital news
* Oregon Warm line hours increase more
* Consumer’s Day at the Capitol, NAMI Walk, Breast health event, and Rose Festival events
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities, upcoming events and more.