Here’s the October 2010 edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Download and read the October 2010 issue at:
Included in this issue:
* Oregon State Hospital will spend $2 million for consultants
* NAMI Multnomah brings light to Mental Illness Awareness Week 2010
* Portland police release James Chasse investigation documents
* Interview with Margot Kidder
* November 2010 Easy Voters’ Guide
* Hearing voices workshop (6.5 CEUs)
* Free Yoga, Greg Roberts discussion on the future of the Oregon State Hospital, free dental care, Robert Whitaker event and more
* Extra on the online version with links: Rally for police justice report, new DRO Rep Payee publication, Portland Anti-camping lawsuit, Police contract negotions, Charlie Rose brain series rebroadcast & more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.