Here’s the latest edition of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare’s consumer/survivor newsletter – Eyes & Ears.
Included in the March issue –
* Questions for Cascadia From the Mental Health Association of Portland
* Public input wanted by the Multnomah County on their budget and a summary of the county budget situation
* Lawmaker proposes mental illness database
* Oregon Consumer-Survivor Legislative Committee
* Public Screening of “Hearing Voices”
* Consumer Conversation and Celebration coming up at Cascadia
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities, upcoming events and more.