Here’s the July 2010 edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Now TWO versions for your enjoyment. Download and read the July 2010 ONLINE issue, or print out the FULL ARTICLE version.
***PLEASE NOTE: there is a correction to the ONLINE version of Eyes & Ears. On page 3, “Public Housing Waitlists Opening July 12-16, 2010,” the second paragraph could be misleading. Please click the link at the end of the article for a corrected version.
Included in this issue –
* Oregon State Hospital submits data about community placement
* Police and the mentally ill: Training cops is good but only a start
* New mental health center fills a gap for police, patients
* Advocate for Wellness – Mental Health Court
* Kulongoski plans to cut mental health, addiction budgets
* Public Housing Waitlists Opening July 12-16, 2010
* Salvation Army food relief project to distribute food, hygiene and household products to Portland-area residents
* Cascadia returns to profitability and starts building a cash reserve
* Connect with Multnomah Co. Volunteer Opportunities!
* 20th Anniversary of the ADA celebration, Portland Hearing Voices Events and more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.
Get involved and make a contribution to Eyes & Ears. Start by sending an email the editor of Eyes & Ears email@example.com