Here’s the February 2012 edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Download and read the February 2012 issue at:
Contact the editor at email@example.com
Included in this issue:
* MHAP’s Kickstarter Fundraising Campaign for Eyes&Ears
* Portland Hearing Voices Expands to Weekly Meetings & also starts new Women Survivors of Sexual Trauma support group
* Part 2 of Interview with Gina of Empowerment Initiatives
* Oregon Health Transformation news
* Aaron Campbell’s $1.2 Million Settlement
* U.S. Justice Dept. to hold town hall forum Feb. 28th on Portland police use of force
* Extra on the online version with links: Discrimination, Serious Mental Illness and Health Care Professionals; Foundation for Excellence in Mental Healthcare Begins funding First Projects; Release System at State Hospital Debuts; Portland Candidates 2012; and more
* Coming Events: Rethinking Psychiatry 2012 Winter Film Festival; Introduction to Open Dialogue workshop; Rethinking Psychiatry meeting; Money Basics; and more
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.
Please take a few moments to:
read about our Kickstarter Fundraising Campaign for Eyes & Ears,
Donate to Eyes & Ears on Kickstarter!