Download and read the December 2010 issue at:
Contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in this issue:
* News on the Department of Justice’s expansion of OSH probe
* Articles on the opening of the new Oregon State Hospital in January
* Thousands wait in freezing rain for free dental care at Convention Center
* Legislators Could Save Money by Halting New State Hospital
* Mental Health Clients Sue Authorities
* Extra on the online version with links: Five Years into the Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness, Homelessness is Still Increasing; Help keep Portland Hearing Voices going!; Cheap mental therapy for the masses; FolkTime: A place to be yourself; and more
* Free Yoga; Mental Health Day at Salem; Open House to celebrate NAMI Multnomah’s expanded office & NEW North Star program!
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.