Another massive issue of Cascadia’s consumer and survivor newsletter Eyes & Ears has arrived – the August 2008 issue.
This 28 PAGE issue includes articles and commentary, such as
* Cascadia’s Gresham Site Transitions to LifeWorks, by David Green
* Update on the Changes at Cascadia
* Remembering David Romprey: Advocate, Friend, Father, Hero
* Oregon Consumer Survivor Coalition Delegation Meets With Oregon’s Governor
* Linea Meade’s movie review column
* An excellent listing of public meetings, opportunities, classes!
DOWNLOAD & READ – Eyes & Ears for August 2008.