Included in this issue –
* Reform of Portland police oversight
* City, police leaders suggest ways to ease interactions of Portland officers,
* A better way ahead on mental illness
* Your Rights Under the ADA
* Letter by Richard Harris regarding the voice of mental health consumers
* New Ride Together program provided by Ride Connections
* New bus route to connect Portland and Seaside
* League of Women Voters of Portland Candidate Forums
* NAMI Walk, Meditation Practice Day, Trauma Healing Workshop, Community Forum
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.
Would you like to distribute Eyes & Ears to your staff or clients? Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on the list to receive the monthly PDF email. Eyes and Ears is now distributed to all staff at Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, Lifeworks Northwest, Oregon Action, Central City Concern and First Christian Church.