Download and read the April 2011 issue at:
Contact the editor at email@example.com
Included in this issue:
- Book Sparks Mental Health Movement
- The City Club’s report on the Multnomah County’s mental health system and reactions to it
- Ten years later, what has the death of Jose Meija Poot meant for Portland?
- A panel of health experts is recommending an overhaul of the Oregon Health Plan
- NAMI NorthStar news
- NAMI Walk, Rethinking Psychiatry Two-Day Symposium, Prescription drug turn-in day and national mental health conferences
- Extra on the online version with links: News on the Oregon State Hospital and Portland Police and more; From patients to prisoners, reform efforts raise questions as large as the changes they propose
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.
Read prior issues of Eyes & Ears by clicking here.