Here’s the latest edition of Eyes & Ears, a mental health consumer run newsletter for consumers, their friends & family and mental health professionals.
Included in this issue –
* Interview with Jason Renaud of Mental Health Association of Portland who has filed for a position on the Portland City Council
* Measures 66, 67: coming together for Oregon
* Does “behavioral health” connote conformity? Is that wrong?
* Commentary on Portland police problems
* OHP reservation list is open, warming centers info, energy assistance contact numbers, 2009-2010 EI brokerage program
* Meet Amy Anderson, Chair, Cascadia’s Consumer Advisory Council
* New Direction for the Cascadia Consumer Advisory Council
* Lots of Holiday event listings
Besides other news there are a variety of listings of meetings, services, support groups, job opportunities and more.